8.21.2011

Outfit of the day: Pannikin's


Dress: Foreign Exchange, belt: thrifted, boots: Asos


This past week, I meant to get a blog post in but I was staying on campus for a week as a "counselor" and did not have much motivation for getting dressed in anything more than shorts and a tank. However, the week has passed and I went to brunch this morning with one of my good friends at Pannikin in Downtown La Jolla. It was delicious and I didn't have enough foresight to take pictures of my food before devouring it. I got this dress from Foreign Exchange the other day and it is by far one of my favorite new dresses! I have been looking for the perfect casual black dress for awhile and I think this would be it. 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your jewelry and the dress is so classy.




    Xoxo,


    http://www.beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Stella, cute dress..love the silhouette. Thanks again for your sweet comment!!

    Please take a minute to enter my first giveaway http://www.walkinwonderland.com/2011/08/varsity-giveaway.html

    xoxo
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way your dress drapes!!!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    talking all things French

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love the deres, so cute!!! Check out my blog...

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. =]
love you guys!!

stella =]