1.31.2011

Outfit of the day: Lace and the Getty







(Boots: Asos, shirt: random vendor, cardigan: found at home, purse: Coach) 
Our friend James came to visit us from Vegas and so we decided to take a little day trip up to LA for the day. As a result, we ended up going to the Getty Museum, which none of us had ever been to. It was really nice and the weather was perfect. The city skyline from the Getty was also gorgeous to see. However, it was a little windy and got chillier as the day progressed so I am definitely glad I wore my leggings and a sweater because otherwise I would've been freezing!! I knew it was going to be a little chilly but I sooooo wanted to wear this shirt I got during the vendor fair at my school last week. It is lace in the front and back and I love that kind of thing. I wore my cheetah print bra under to be a little scandalous but it was no big deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. =]
love you guys!!

stella =]