2.01.2011

Outfit of the day: Blazers and heels




(Dress: Whitley Kros, blazer: H&M, scarf: H&M, shoes: INC, watch: DKNY) 
I have some exciting news! I might be working on a new project with my professor for a new website so keep yourselves updated via my blog about this new website coming out! It was a little chilly today and I actually wore this to school where it was windier than I thought it was going to be but I survived. Afterwards I went to my internship and the heels were appropriate. Some days I wake up feeling like I know exactly what I want to wear because I plan the outfit in my head before I go to bed but sometimes when I try it on it doesn't look quite like I imagined so this was actually my fall back outfit. Oh well...I still think it looks pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. =]
love you guys!!

stella =]