4.16.2011

Outfit of the day: Give me prints and knits

(Boots: Alfani, socks: Target, skirt: Foreign Exchange, knit: c/o MOM!) 
These pictures were taken a few days ago but I just have been super busy so I haven't had any time to put it up. Unfortunately this day by the time we got around to taking pictures, the sun had gone down and there was no natural light outside. We resorted to amassing all light forms in the house and trying to find the best place to take pictures. Never again will I take natural light for granted because it sure is difficult to take pictures inside, with little light and not have them turn out blurry! Within the time span of just a few days however, the sun came out and it has been so warm!!! I have another outfit to put up but that will be after my midterm!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. =]
love you guys!!

stella =]