5.07.2011

Outfit of the day: Yellow flats

(Flats: Francesca's, top: Forever21, dress/belt: c/o mom!)



I decided to be a little more girly than usual this day because I wanted to wear some color and these were the most colorful things I could find in my closet which I find slightly depressing but I'm working on it. It is spring and basically summer in San Diego so I am trying to find new ways to wear spring/summer clothing without wearing denim shorts every day! I'm starting to pack up all my stuff in my room now to find a new place to live after graduation. It's crazy...I started listening to Graduation by Vitamin C the other day and almost teared up! However, after grad another whole chapter of our life is going to open up and I am excited to see it in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. =]
love you guys!!

stella =]