5.15.2011

Outfit of the day: Seaport Village



Sweater/jacket/dress: all c/o of mom, clutch: Aldo, shoes: Steve Madden



After going to the airport to pick up the BF, it was such a nice day out that we decided to go to Seaport Village and be a little touristy. I hadn't been in awhile and it was just nice to be out and look at how pretty a place I live in. We had some appetizers during the happy hour and it was all fun. I've got to start appreciating all the things nearby that in all the 4 years of college I haven't explored yet. Ttfn, heading off to a grad bbq =] 




5 comments:

  1. Fantastic post, I love it!
    Check out my blog and enter the IKKS give away if you like!

    xoxo Robine @
    WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the navajo print on the skirt, so cute! :)

    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your skirt! its gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big fan of the skirt! Loving discovering your looks :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. =]
love you guys!!

stella =]