6.13.2011

Outfit of the day: Meet me on the train tracks


Sandals: Aldo, dress: Foreign Exchange, blazer: H&M, clutch: Aldo




These pictures were taken when I got back from visiting the cuz's in LA. We went to this great pizza place right next to the train station called Pizza Port. It has got to be one of the best pizza joints in town! Afterwards, we took a little stroll down to the train station where it was nice and scenic. This dress is a little dressier but if I put on a nice jacket over it, then it can substitute as just another LBD! I have finally graduated from college and am now on the perpetual job search that is real life. Wish me luck! I am off now to also find myself another apartment. Wheeeee!! 

4 comments:

  1. seriously beautiful dress!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos stella. you look fabulous in this black dress and love your sandals!!!
    unzippedfashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tres chouette ta robe!:)
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. =]
love you guys!!

stella =]