9.25.2010

Wine Vault and Bistro

Last night, my boyfriend took me to dinner at Wine Vault and Bistro for San Diego Restaurant Week. It gave me an excuse to dress up a little and eat some good food. The food was really good and so was the dessert. I got the chocolate mousse and Matt got the pear tarte tatin. The menu had lots of fancy words on it that I had no idea what they meant but overall it was yummy! I had calamari for an appetizer and Matt got a gezpacho, which apparently is a cold tomato soup...interesting. Then he got the chicken breast and I got the prawns which were both quite delicious. The ambiance was nice and the service was great. Additionally we got a wine pairing and they were pretty good. Afterwards we got some gelato at this place nearby and that was yummy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. =]
love you guys!!

stella =]