2.07.2011

Supporting Capitalism

 I had my first midterm of the quarter today and I like to indulge myself a little and just relax afterwards. This always leads me to surf the net searching for various things on my wish list. Like any other girl I dream of the Louboutin heels and Burberry Prorsum biker jackets but today is all about things that I can actually afford and would eventually like to knock off my wish list.






Uhmm...so I don't know if you guys noticed but I've been searching Etsy far and wide for the perfect envelope clutch and these are my favorite so far. Oh not to mention those shoes...I NEED them. Not want...NEED! 
Additionally I want these things below as well! 
(Clockwise: Levi's Modern Demi Curve Skinny Jean, MAC lipstick, The 2 Bandits Rider boot embellishments, YSL Arty ring, UrbanOutfitters Twill Cigarette Pant, Nars Orgasm Blush)



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. =]
love you guys!!

stella =]